Sunday, June 19, 2016

WARNING.

>

WARNING: this blog is also to denounce heavy problems in my (and relatives) life caused by the Catholic environment in which I live and the dangers and threats, originating from such environment, to which I continually am submitted to. This blog is not only a "cultural/spiritual" blog, but first of all a tool of defense of my and my nearest relatives' life, in Italy and Philippines.
Therefore every "whosoever thou art" that waves verses of the gospel in my face to justify the hypocrisy if not evilness of others, judging so without to know, will be considered on the side of my enemies and BANNED from commenting in this blog.
Or you like my blog or you leave it, there are millions where you can go in the web, but of blogs like mine there is only one.

*   *   *

No comments:

Post a Comment