Monday, May 16, 2016

CENOMAR 7 - attempts of assassination?

> Edited post.


The problems with the manipulation of my calls started on Friday 6, May 2016 morning, and continued till Monday 9, May 2016. For four days I couldn't call my wife in the Philippines, or to be called by her, without to go  through mysterious other numbers. The day when I published the post CENOMAR 3 - the Antichrist, also in your phone  was the last day of problems. The day after, 10 May,   the problems with the manipulated calls suddenly disappeared. I had absolutely no problems with the calls with other numbers.



Above image - these are the calls of Friday 6, 2016, but not the ones I showed in the picture in the previous post  CENOMAR 3 - the Antichrist, also in your phone. These are other calls I did later to my wife. She tried in her turn to call me (red arrow), of course with her usual phone and number (Luz - old Number), but on the screen it appeared a mysterious number. Notice: see the call I did, with the label "Milan",  I called my wife, but my smartphone or only God knows who, directed my call not in the Philippines, but to Italy, to a number in Milano.
Below, you see the images of the details of the above exposed calls.




Above image - detail of the call "0".



Above image - detail of the call "1".




Above image - detail of the call "2".




Above image - detail of the call "3". 





Above image - detail of the call "4".



 Which intelligence manipulated my smartphone and my phone calls? I don't believe the Philippines. I believe they are from ITALY. Carabineers? Digos? AISI? Who else can access the telephone companies in such a way and use them in order to manipulate in such a way a smartphone and the connected lines?


And whose are those mysterious numbers? 
Are those numbers the ones of the cell phones and smartphones of the alleged "Islamic terrorists" arrested in Italy the other week? 
Just imagine: you think to call your darling, but they put in your phone the number of an alleged ISIS' fighter, immigrated in your country - what a joke, isn't it??!....:


Wednesday, May 11, 2016
CENOMAR 5 - Jihadists in the city of Trieste
http://control-avles-blogs.blogspot.it/2016/05/cenomar-5-jihadists-in-city-of-trieste.html

A fire occured in September 2014 in the city of Trieste, which nearly killed two persons. I know one of those persons. I have the deep suspicion that the fire has been promoted from a circle which is near me and one of those persons hit by the fire - practically I have a suspicion the fire could have been an attempt of assassination:


Wednesday, December 10, 2014
An attempt of assassination?
http://control-avles-blogs.blogspot.it/2014/12/an-attempt-of-assassination.html

I have been scientifically surrounded by right far-wing extremists [edited: far-right wing and far-left wing are interchangeable in the city of Trieste].
Around me there's a perfect environment for a fire. Newly installed anti-fire devices could have well been manipulated.




Monday, May 9, 2016
CENOMAR 3 - the Antichrist, also in your phone
http://control-avles-blogs.blogspot.it/2016/05/cenomar-3-antichrist-also-in-your-phone.html





27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Luke, ch 14.
 

 
Friday, May 6, 2016
CENOMAR 2 - Italian Media Mafia System
http://control-avles-blogs.blogspot.it/2016/05/cenomar-2-italian-media-mafia-system.html

Monday, May 9, 2016
CENOMAR 3 - the Antichrist, also in your phone
http://control-avles-blogs.blogspot.it/2016/05/cenomar-3-antichrist-also-in-your-phone.html

Tuesday, May 10, 2016
CENOMAR 4 - is Jihadism the way of EUROGENDFOR for the control of EU?
http://control-avles-blogs.blogspot.it/2016/05/cenomar-4-is-jihadism-way-of.html

Wednesday, May 11, 2016
CENOMAR 5 - Jihadists in the city of Trieste
http://control-avles-blogs.blogspot.it/2016/05/cenomar-5-jihadists-in-city-of-trieste.html
---------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment